Definition of Entrepreneur:
An individual who takes advantage of opportunities to organize a company and decides as a decision maker what, how and how many goods or services will be produced.
Merchants provide risk capital as risk takers and monitor and control business activities. Traders usually own a majority stake in individual businesses, partners or listed companies.
According to economist Joseph Alves Schumpeter (1883-1950), business people are not always motivated by profit, but they see profit as a parameter used to measure success or efficiency. Schumpeter found that he valued freedom, was useful for improvement, was extremely optimistic (otherwise nothing would be done) and always preferred medium-risk challenges (neither too easy nor too destructive. )۔
A person who manages and operates one or more companies and in doing so runs far beyond the usual financial risk.
Entrepreneurs play a key role in any economy, using skills and initiative to assess needs and bring good ideas to the market. Entrepreneurs who are able to withstand new business risks are rewarded with opportunities for profit, reputation and further development. Those who fail incur losses and lose market share.
An entrepreneur is a person who opens a new business, takes more risks and makes more profits. Entrepreneurs are generally seen as innovators, innovators, sources, services and activities and / or sources of action.
Synonyms of Entrepreneur
Business leader, Strategian, Speculator, Intercessor, Magnate, Big boss, Planner, Administrator, Enterpriser, Man of commerce, Developer, Framer, Promoter, Manager, Interceder, Intermediary, Tycoon, Financier, Baron, Businessman, Tycoon, Designer, Captain of industry, Industrialist, Backer, Mediator, Banker, Business person, Projector, Deviser, Enterpriser, Businessman, Businesswoman, Intermediate, Impresario, Big businessman, Strategist, Undertaker, Tactician, Contriver, Top executive, Little businessman, Magnate, Business executive, Director, Interagent, Architect, Middleman, Contractor, A, King, Intermediator, Producer, Organizer
How to use Entrepreneur in a sentence?
- An entrepreneur creates a business that adds capital and labor to produce goods or services at a profit.
- An essential engine for business growth and innovation.
- The entrepreneur explores new markets for his application and creates capital for his investors through appropriate investments and advertising.
- A person who is at risk of starting a new business is called an entrepreneur.
- Entrepreneurship is more risky, but it can also be very profitable because it is used to generate economic wealth, growth and innovation.
- After a short stint as a bakery assistant, he decided to become a businessman and invest all his savings in his sophisticated bakery.
- After enriching his employees for years, Kane decided to try his luck as a businessman.
- Many traders see the potential of this market.
Meaning of Entrepreneur & Entrepreneur Definition