English To Old Norse Translator

Is there a good old Norse translator from English? 3

I'm trying to write a story with people who use Old Norse a lot and I can't find a translator ... please help ...

If you mean online mom translator, no. Nothing good, even from afar. You will need to learn Old Norse (or Icelandic, a very similar modern language) or find someone who speaks one of the languages ​​to help you.

Old Norwegian translation

Sorry, but wanted to reply, even though it's too late. : of the

Well, there may not be a good translator, but there are some very good dictionaries.

D:

Is Old Norwegian Translator Good English?

I'm trying to write a story with people who use Old Norse a lot and I can't find a translator ... please help ...

Old Nordic Dictionary

In Old Norse the nearest word of blessing will be reserved for vÃÂgjaà ° (once vigith). Sounds are used in the same way as words.

If you're interested in WWII's really good resources for speaking Old Norse, try the Jesse Lbike Viking Language 1: Learn Old Norse, Icelandic Runes and Legends. The old English-Nordic dictionary is on the back, but not on the other side. :)

Good translator from Spanish to Norwegian

I saw the word congratulations in Old Norse

Anyone who plans to travel to a Spanish-speaking country in the coming months should take a separate Spanish language course or just know that people are talking to them at the end of the trip. Must be fluent, or close to it. to communicate