End user

End user,

Definition of End user:

1. In order to create a successful product or service, the people who create, develop, test, and market it must think not of their own needs, but of the end user's. Delivery to the end user is the last step after all those aforementioned processes have concluded, and the goal is to empower the end user to accomplish something that wasn't possible previously.

2. The person who actually uses a particular product.

3. The term "end user" refers to the consumer of a good or service, with the added connotation that he or she has an innate know-how unique to consumers. In a literal sense, the term end user is used to distinguish the person who purchases and uses the good or service from individuals who are involved in the stages of its design, development, and production.

4. Person or organization that actually uses a product, as opposed to the person or organization that authorizes, orders, procures, or pays for it.

Synonyms of End user

Purchaser, Buyer, Customer, Shopper

How to use End user in a sentence?

1. The meaning of ‘consumer’ is not necessarily limited to the end-user of a product purchasing it through a retail outlet.
  2. An end user uses the good or service from individuals who are involved in the stages of its design, development, and production.
  3. Delivery to the end user is often the final step in manufacturing and selling products.
  4. You need to be able to sign an end user agreement when the time comes that you want to get out of it.
  5. I realized that I was the end user and the person that really used the item and that made me happy, because I knew I was playing a part in the system.
  6. References to "end users" are common in the tech industry.
  7. You should always read the end user license agreement that accompanies the products you purchase to ensure that you completely understand it.

Meaning of End user & End user Definition