Employees As Insureds Endorsement

Employees As Insureds Endorsement,

What is Employees As Insureds Endorsement?

• This Commercial Vehicle Notice (CA 9933) may extend the insurance of non-owner liability to meet the individual responsibilities of the employee while using his vehicle in the employer's business. Without such confirmation, the employee's liability coverage in the automatic coverage form is explicitly excluded if the insured car belongs to the employee or a member of his / her residence.

Literal Meanings of Employees As Insureds Endorsement

Employees:

Meanings of Employees:
  1. The person who is hired or paid, especially at the non-executive level.

Sentences of Employees
  1. In general, there is no formal structure for employee representation at the board level.

Synonyms of Employees

worker, member of the workforce, member of staff

As:

Meanings of As:
  1. It is used to indicate the area or degree of an object.

2. It is used to emphasize a lot.

3. It is used to indicate that something is happening when something is happening.

4. It is used to show how a job is done or how it is done by comparison.

5. It is used to add or add comments to a statement of fact.

6. Because since then.

7. Although

8. It is used to indicate someone's character or character or something else.

9. Over time (specific)

10. However, it is.

11. I have a lot of doubts.

12. In such cases.

13. This time (used to indicate an uncertain future event)

Sentences of As
  1. It tastes like grape juice, but not too sweet

2. Great definition like tennis ball

3. It's not as big as you think.

4. A microprocessor, as small as a stamp, calculates a thousand seconds based on sensor readings.

5. You know this business is with me.

6. I'm not as good as they are, but I'm still learning.

7. Other muscles are stronger, but not as fast.

8. It is best to apply them as soon as possible after bringing them home.

Synonyms of As

acting as, even as, notwithstanding the fact that, on account of the fact that, even though, at the time that, since, considering that, just as, in spite of the fact that, whilst, a fact which, seeing that, functioning as, something which, at the moment that, though, albeit, in the manner that, in view of the fact that, in the same manner that, so as to appear to be, being, despite the fact that

Endorsement:

Meanings of Endorsement:
  1. An act of public approval or support of something or something.

2. A clause in an insurance policy that specifies an exclusion or change in coverage.

3. The act of confirming the exchange of a check or bill.

Sentences of Endorsement
  1. Check is required

2. The package is seen as a confirmation of the government's reform program

3. The artist made millions thanks to Pepsi sponsorship

4. When Layton asked consumers this question, he noted that the bank had the most support, with 47% of the public.

5. Search engines interpret links to your site as a sign of public approval.

6. I think they are looking for approval, approval and even advancement in their lifestyle, the pastor said.

7. Commercial products offered or displayed in the context of educational activities are not endorsed or endorsed in any way by the institution.

8. In the past, candidates campaigned less professionally, received less funding and less support.

9. No explanation bothers me and the ending doesn't help me.

10. He added that the country also has the verbal support of other countries which still refuse to publish their agreement.

11. On the other hand, at the end of the election, even the people said that they should not have publicized their support.

Synonyms of Endorsement

backing, approval, championship, initialling, seal of approval, patronage, signing on the back, acceptance, agreement, advocacy, recommendation, inscribing, superscribing, autographing