Employee

Employee,

Definition of Employee:

1. The person who is hired or paid, especially at the non-executive level

2. People who work part-time or full-time under an explicit oral or written employment contract and who recognize rights and responsibilities. Also called worker.

Synonyms of Employee

Migrant, Flunky, Common laborer, Working girl, Servant, Laborer, Office temporary, Hireling, Free lance, Self-employed person, Junior, Breadwinner, Member of staff, Right-hand man, Full-time worker, Factory worker, Workingman, Blue-collar worker, Workingwoman, Toiler, Mercenary, Member of the workforce, Menial, Jobholder, Secondary, Hired hand, Moiler, Industrial worker, Casual, Underling, Subordinate, Temporary, Stiff, Laboring man, Workman, Pensioner, Girl Friday, Understrapper, Worker, Worker, Free-lancer, Inferior, Wage slave, Hired man, Casual laborer, Roustabout, Wage earner, Workgirl, Day laborer, Workhand, Proletarian, Hand, Helper, Jobber, Man Friday, Navvy, Assistant, Salaried worker, Wageworker, Myrmidon

How to use Employee in a sentence?

1. If you can have good colleagues, it will be easier to focus on your tasks.
  2. When you have a lot of great employees around you, you know that it's not always on your shoulders.
  3. In general, there is no formal structure for employee representation at the board level.
  4. I work for a famous bank, so I have to dress well every day and always try my best.

Meaning of Employee & Employee Definition