Employee

Employee,

Definition of Employee:

1. A person employed for wages or salary, especially at nonexecutive level.

2. An individual who works part-time or full-time under a contract of employment, whether oral or written, express or implied, and has recognized rights and duties. Also called worker.

Synonyms of Employee

Assistant, Blue-collar worker, Breadwinner, Casual, Casual laborer, Common laborer, Day laborer, Factory worker, Flunky, Free lance, Free-lancer, Full-time worker, Girl Friday, Hand, Helper, Hired hand, Hired man, Hireling, Industrial worker, Inferior, Jobber, Jobholder, Junior, Laborer, Laboring man, Man Friday, Menial, Mercenary, Migrant, Moiler, Myrmidon, Navvy, Office temporary, Pensioner, Proletarian, Right-hand man, Roustabout, Salaried worker, Secondary, Self-employed person, Servant, Stiff, Subordinate, Temporary, Toiler, Underling, Understrapper, Wage earner, Wage slave, Wageworker, Worker, Workgirl, Workhand, Working girl, Workingman, Workingwoman, Workman, Worker, Member of staff, Member of the workforce

How to use Employee in a sentence?

1. If you can have a good employee working with you it will make it much easier for you to focus on your tasks.
  2. If you surround yourself with many a quality employee you will know that it isnt always on your shoulders at all times.
  3. There is not usually any formal structure for representing employees at board level.
  4. I was an employee at a prestigious bank, so I had to dress nice everyday and be on my best behavior at all times.

Meaning of Employee & Employee Definition