Emission

Emission,

Definition of Emission:

1. Pollution (including noise, heat, and radiation) discharged into the atmosphere by residential, commercial, and industrial facilities. Pollution discharged into water is called effluent.

2. The production and discharge of something, especially gas or radiation.

Synonyms of Emission

Blowout, Discharge, Disgorgement, Effusion, Egestion, Ejaculation, Ejection, Elimination, Emanation, Emergence, Emersion, Eructation, Eruption, Excretion, Expulsion, Extravasation, Extrusion, Exudation, Flow, Flux, Issuance, Issue, Jet, Outburst, Outpour, Secretion, Spout, Spurt, Squirt, Surfacing, Transudation, Vent, Discharge, Release, Outpouring, Outflow, Outrush, Leak, Excretion, Secretion, Ejection

How to use Emission in a sentence?

1. If you run a factory the emission rating for what you put out can be highly graded and determine if you get a fine or not.
  2. Before I could drive my car again I had to make sure it would pass an emission test, so I took it down the street to the shop.
  3. The effects of lead emission on health.
  4. Automobile exhaust, or automobile emission , is a very large cause of air pollution in developed countries and urban areas and global warming.

Meaning of Emission & Emission Definition