Emerging Industry Meanings:
Emerging Industry can be defined as, An emerging industry is a group of companies in an industry that is formed around a new product or idea that is in the early stages of development. Emerging industries usually consist of a number of companies and often focus on new technologies. Emerging industries often emerge as technology begins to cover and replace older technologies.
- Emerging industry refers to a company that is based on a new product or idea that is in the early stages of development.
- Companies will have to overcome many barriers to entry in emerging industries to become profitable.
- These barriers can include inadequate resources, leverage of the scale economy, government sanctions, and competition from established companies.
- Examples of emerging industries include artificial intelligence (AI), robotics, virtual reality, autonomous cars and biotechnology.
- Numerous Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs) have been set up to facilitate investment in emerging sectors, while mitigating some of the risks associated with investing in these emerging sectors.
Literal Meanings of Emerging Industry
Meanings of Emerging:
Show up or stand up.
Meanings of Industry:
Economic activities related to the manufacture of raw materials and equipment in factories.
Sentences of Industry
American industrial competitive industry
The kitchen has become an industry hub
Synonyms of Industry
fabrication, sedulity, manufacturing, rigour, assiduity, industriousness, persistence, conscientiousness, production, dedication, rigorousness, construction, determination, tirelessness, pertinacity, sedulousness, application, perseverance, steadiness, hard work, diligence