Elton John Daniel Meaning

What do Elton Johns mean ... Daniel? 3

I have heard many changes.

update

With ndidy56 you don't need your feedback. If you're embarrassed that you don't know the answer, don't try to be cute.

I don't know, but I bet Elton is OK with that.

Further translation of Daniel Elton John's lyrics

The words of Elton John Daniel

The lyrics were penned by Elton's co-author Bernie Topen. When Elton wrote the song, he cut out the last verse because it contained a song that was already very long. This completely changes the meaning of the song because the deleted verse says that Daniel is a Vietnamese veteran who fired me after the war, lost his sight and decided to leave the United States and go to Spain. What By cutting out the last verse, it turns into a really great story of 2 brothers on the road.

It was not written by Elton John, it has no relative meaning.

The lyrics were penned by Elton's co-author Bernie Topen. When Elton wrote the song, he cut out the last verse because it contained a song that was too long. This completely changes the meaning of the song because the deleted verse says that Daniel was a veterinarian from Vietnam who released me after the war, lost his sight and went to the United States. Decided to leave and go to Spain. By cutting out the last verse, it turns into a really great story of 2 brothers on the road. For Bernie Topin's interview, the song is loosely based on a story that appeared in Newsweek after the Vietnam War. The song is that after the war this man grabbed me from the little boy he came from. He just wanted to leave everything behind and go back to his former life, but since childhood the citizens wanted to fight him and would not let him forget. Done, it made him remember. . He decided to give up the war forever, he would have to leave everything and everyone behind and it ended in Spain, presumably. The song is sung from the perspective of Daniels 'younger brother, who watched Daniels' ship sail for years.

The song was written and recorded on the same day. Taupin wrote the lyrics in the recording studio one morning and we took him to Elton, put music in it and recorded it that day with the band.

Astronauts are treated as their own, but like the rest of us, they are just human beings. For anyone who feels confident about being treated, such as feelings of insecurity, loss of dignity at the time of failure, or entangled feelings of leaving their loved one behind when the primary responsibility is lost Causes "Being there and protecting them, and the loneliness of being away from them. DeBray used to write stories about basic topics like technology versus psychology. He's a modern-day Nathaniel Hottern generation. So if you think that song Bernie Topin and Elton John are modern poets, not just musicians and composers.

Bernie Topan (Elton John's songwriter) wrote to Daniel as a tribute to the Vietnamese veterans who gave me something at the time. Daniel is an imaginary character. Bernie wanted to respect veterans and music is a man who takes me to a child and wants me back to my normal life. The story was told by his brother. He wanted to make fun of her, so he decided to leave and go to Spain.

It should have been an anthem when it was released, which is not true. Elton removed the last verse in which the song was declared inappropriate.

Unlike others, this song is a special moment for me. My aunt's son Danny has SIDS at 3 months old. After finding the little coffin, we worked together to use it. The stereo is playing in the room and the music is playing. I will never forget.

Well, you asked that question today, sin, help me think about it.

Elton John himself said it was the Vietnam War.

Only Elton John knew how to answer. Are you really trying to understand the meaning of the song that someone else wrote about the person who just heard it? which question...

I'm not sure, but I like the name Daniel. Elton John is very interesting. I like it from Marilyn Monroe.

I read somewhere that these are not the genes I had in the early 70's, these are really good genes, man. Serious