Definition of Electronic:
Relating to electrons.
(of a device) having or operating with the aid of many small components, especially microchips and transistors, that control and direct an electric current.
Device or technology associated with or employing low voltage current and solid state integrated circuits or components, usually for transmission and/or processing of analog or digital data. See also electronics.
Carried out or accessed by means of a computer or other electronic device, especially over a network.
Synonyms of Electronic
Mechanized, Mechanical, Automated, Push-button, Preprogrammed, Computerized, Electronic, Robotic, Unmanned
How to use Electronic in a sentence?
- We had to put away all of our electronic devices because they might distract the rest of the class from learning.
- You should be very familiar with every electronic device in your office so that you can utilize them fully if you need to.
- Atomic physics involves specifically investigations into the electronic parts of the atom.
- The electronic cigarette is becoming very popular with smokers who are having trouble quitting regular cigarettes that contain tobacco and cause lung cancer.
- Electronic banking.
- An electronic calculator.
Meaning of Electronic & Electronic Definition