Electrolux Dryer Model Number

Where is the model number of the Electrolux dryer?

For front loaders and front loaders, the model number can be placed at the top of the door opening in the front panel of the device and is visible when the door is open.

Is this the Electrolux model number?

The model number of Electrolux mounts can usually be found on the back of the handle or under the machine. Older vertical models usually start with the letter U followed by three digits, while newer vertical models begin with the letter EL followed by up to four digits.

So the question is: where can I find the model number of my washing machine?

Higher loads

• Under the frame cover.
  • Under the lid along the back of the tub opening.
  • In the sink lid.
  • On the control panel.
  • External face.
  • On an internal wall.
  • On both sides of the exterior.
  • The back from the outside.

Also, how do you read an Electrolux serial number?

The first digit indicates the year of production and the second and third digits the week of production. For example 13500016: Week 35 in 2001. You can find this information on the manufacturer’s plate:

1. Model number.
  2. Product code (PNC)
  3. ELC number.
  4. Serial number.

Are Electrolux devices good?

Buying a new device is a big investment, so it’s important to make the right choice. The good news is that Electrolux makes great appliances. Both aesthetically and functionally, Electrolux is a good choice for the media.

How old is my device based on model number?

To determine the age of the device, use the serial number (not the model number) to determine the date of manufacture. Our serial numbers begin with two letters followed by six digits. The two letters at the beginning of the serial number indicate the month and year of manufacture.

Where is my model and serial number?

How long does the Electrolux warranty last?

The Electrolux product is warranted against defects in materials and workmanship, including parts and service, for a period of 12 months from the date of purchase. The exclusion of the 24 month warranty applies to all washing machines, dryers, dishwashers and small appliances.

How much does an Electrolux vacuum cleaner cost?

Wide Price Range: Consumers can find Electrolux vacuum cleaners priced between 100 and 1,000.

How do I reset the dishwasher on Electrolux?

Reset the Electrolux dishwasher Switch off the dishwasher for at least 1 minute or even 23 minutes. The technology uses capacitors, which have the property of holding current for a certain period of time. Then switch on the appliance and select the desired washing program.

Is Frigidaire an Electrolux?

Frigidaire is the US subsidiary for home appliances and appliances of the European parent company Electrolux.

How long should a dryer last?

Ages eight to twelve

What is my Samsung dryer model?

To find a model number of a Samsung dryer, it can usually be found inside the dryer on the outside panel on which the door is located. Open the door and it should be at the top or bottom of the faceplate.

What model of GE tumble dryer do I have?

Find the GE dryer model and serial number in the left or right dryer compartment (door open).

Where is the model number of a refrigerator?

The model and serial number can be found on the label at the bottom left of the device and on the front. Inside the refrigerator there is another label on the side wall above the upper compartment.

How old is my refrigerator?

Open the refrigerator door and look for the serial number. It’s on a sticker, usually on the inside of the door. If not, look in the freezer. Make a note of the complete serial number.

Where can I find the model number of my hot tub?

You can find the model number on a sticker or nameplate. It is usually located above or behind the door frame or behind the filter cover at the bottom of the unit. Model numbers usually consist of letters and numbers and can also contain characters such as slashes (/) or dash ().