El Silencio Dice Mas Que Mil Palabras Significado

Why do you say silence is equal to a thousand swords?

Which bed is more?

Remember that if the person does not deny something, he will either doubt it or not.

If this is a sentence then silence says more than a thousand swords, it can be applied to certain moments, when you pretend or say something and the person cannot answer because what you said is true or just Don't know how to answer and justify something, here comes a sentence which means to accept what you want to say in some way, and sometimes it is better to remain silent so that you do not talk nonsense. It is good to talk when you have no argument or just need to say it.

This is a big lie

This is the silence that sometimes says, if there is something that hurts a lot, we have to tell someone how to cut it or something, will you hurt that person or is she pretending That she doesn't love me? You want to know that you did not hurt the person and by your silence they conclude that you no longer love them.

Why not respond to the blackness that definitely bothers us, and sometimes doesn't tell us what we did, what happened to us or how we felt. Definitely don't say that, that's the way to say it too. I clearly

Expected

Thank you very much

La I think it's true because a lot of swords kiss I don't say because when I talk to my boyfriend he definitely never understands me, if I don't say it is like reading my mind, no matter who Say something bad Or good and always don't answer them with anger and exploit you because you are not saying that person is very smart in anything, my answer, goodbye.

That this sentence is nothing more than a thousand swords ...?

And I think you're connected to someone who says, El que c, ot

SLD!