Eir Voicemail Number

Eir Voicemail Number

How do I activate the EIR answering machine?

Chat live with a member of our online customer service or call us on 1901 to activate them. Configure additional mailboxes

1. Lift the handset and dial 171.
  2. When prompted, enter the message password followed by #.
  3. Press 4 to access your personal options.
  4. Press 9 to access the mailbox training box.
  5. Follow the voice instructions.

Did he also ask what is the EIR answering machine number?

In most destinations you can reach your voicemail on 171.

And how do I configure the voicemail settings?

Define as active.

1. Open the phone app.
  2. Press and hold 1 to call the answering machine.
  3. Enter the PIN code and press #.
  4. Press * for the menu.
  5. Press 4 to change settings.
  6. Press 1 to edit your ad.
  7. Follow the recorded instructions.

You may also be wondering how to get rid of the answering machine on EIR?

If the user wishes to disable the answering machine, call Tre on 1913 from a telephone Tre (toll free) or 083 333 3333 from another telephone. Select the Technical Support option, then select the option to turn off voicemail.

How do I reset my voicemail number?

Scroll through the list of apps and tap the Settings icon. Tap Call settings, then tap Voicemail settings. Press the voicemail number. Enter the voicemail number in the field or edit the existing voicemail number. Press OK to save the changes.

What is my voicemail number?

For Android, tap Settings, About phone, then Status. Your phone number is listed here. Sometimes the answering machine can be blocked for privacy reasons, but the passcode must be a code created by the user. After verifying your identity, you should be able to access your voicemail.

How do I access my answering machine?

Android phones can access voicemail by pressing and holding 1 on the numeric keypad until the phone rings your 10-digit phone number. You will automatically log into your mailbox and you will be asked to enter the temporary password. This password consists of the last 4 digits of your phone number, followed by the # key.

How can I check my fixed-line answering machine?

Dial your landline number from another extension. When you hear your greeting, press # on your keyboard. Enter the PIN code when prompted. When viewing voicemail messages from a phone other than the headset, enter the PIN code to access the messages.

How do I set up voicemail on my landline connection?

Configure the new answering machine:

Is there a problem with the EIR network?

How can I call my voicemail from another phone?

To listen to your answering machine messages from another telephone:

How do I deactivate the answering machine?

To turn off voicemail, scroll to the phone settings and scroll through the options until you find the Voicemail setting. With some phones it is possible to deactivate the answering machine via the settings.

How can I contact EIR by phone?

If you need assistance, please contact Customer Service at 1-800-773-729.

How do I listen to my 3 answering machines from another phone?

So if you want to access your voicemail from another device or landline, simply dial 083 5 000 0000 and follow the instructions.

How do you set up an answering machine on an Android phone?

Where are the iPhone voicemail settings?

On the iPhone home screen, tap Phone, then tap Voicemail to open Voicemail Settings. Press Greeting and select Default to use the default greeting for voicemail messages. Click Personalize to create your own greeting and press Save to speak the greeting.

Where is my answering machine?

Checking the answering machine

How do I set up the answering machine on my Samsung?

How to set Samsung simple visual voicemail greeting

Does the voicemail number match the phone number?

If you call the number from your phone (or by pressing the code the company uses for voicemail, this is * 98 for many companies) the system will recognize your number as a voicemail number and take you to the main menu instead of your greeting.

What is the default voicemail password?

How can I reset my voicemail password?

Reset voicemail password after calling phone

How to check voicemail on Android phone

Eir Voicemail Number