Definition of Egalitarian:
Relating to or believing in the principle that all people are equal and deserve equal rights and opportunities.
A person who advocates or supports egalitarian principles.
Having equal rights, regardless of social, economic, or other distinctions such as income, race, or religious or political beliefs.
Synonyms of Egalitarian
How to use Egalitarian in a sentence?
- An egalitarian society is the dream of many people, but there will always be those who wish to lift themselves up in order to look down upon others of lower status.
- The ultimate goal of Marxism was to create the egalitarian society not seen in the capitalist economies of Europe in the mid-19th century.
- Even though the society was supposed to be egalitarian , the crazy man seemed to be gaining more and more power.
- He was a social and political egalitarian.
- A fairer, more egalitarian society.
Meaning of Egalitarian & Egalitarian Definition