Edibles After Wisdom Teeth Removal

Can I consume after tooth extraction?

Don't smoke for at least a week after teething. Therefore, only food can be eaten.

You will need to tell the surgeon that you smoke and when was the last time you smoked. This will ensure that you get the right anesthetic and pain medication later.

Nothing happened to me The artists I have seen have never stopped feeling pain. I smoke and I have a painter. I had no infection or better effects. as usual.

You don't have to. You have been treated and you may have an infection. That's not a good idea.

You will have to wait. Mixing can be dangerous.

It shows that you are not as smart as before ...

Can I consume after tooth extraction?

Hi, here's the thing: I'm going to have my wisdom teeth removed on Tuesday. The process is simple, it should be fast. My only concern is that I have to eat bread a few days after the surgery, now I know I shouldn't mix it in alcohol, but what is malice? Can I smoke while on medication?

My second question, if yes, can I smoke or should I use it in some other way (food, tea ...)?

I have heard that it is okay to use marijuana after this surgery, but not during smoking, as it can cause infections.

I just want to make sure.

Thanks for all the helpful answers.

Don't smoke for at least a week after teething. Therefore, only food can be eaten.

You will need to tell the surgeon that you smoke and when was the last time you smoked. This will ensure that you get the right anesthetic and pain relief later.

Nothing happened to me The artists I have seen have never stopped feeling pain. I smoke and take painters, I don't have an infection and it doesn't have good effects. as usual.

Can I use toothpaste after tooth extraction? ۔

Hello, here's the thing: I'm going to get my wisdom teeth out on Tuesday. The process is simple, it should be quick. My only concern is that I have to eat bread a few days after the operation, now I know I shouldn't get it in alcohol, but what about marijuana? Can I smoke while taking medication?

My second question is, if yes, can I smoke or can I use it in some other way (food, tea ...)?

I have heard that it is okay to use marijuana after these surgeries, but not during smoking, as it can cause infections.

I just want to believe

Thanks for all the helpful answers.

Do not smoke for at least a week after tooth extraction. Therefore, only food can be eaten.

You will need to tell the surgeon that you are smoking and that you are smoking for the last time. This will ensure that you get the right anesthetic and pain medication later.

Nothing happened to me The artists I saw never stopped feeling pain. I smoke and I have a painter. I have no infection and no side effects. as usual.