Easy turkey drawing step by step
- Start by drawing an inverted U :).
- Continue with the round shape under the head, this will be the body of your turkey.
- Draw the eyes and beak (with details).
- It’s time to draw the beautiful tail feathers.
- Tie the ends with a couple of knots (5 is ideal).
- Step 1: Start with a circle. Draw a large circle and draw a horizontal line for the ■■■■ at the bottom.
- Step 2: Draw guidelines for the face.
- Step 3: Draw the eyes in the right place.
- Step 4: Draw a proportional nose.
- Step 5: Add the brows.
- Step 6: Use a triangular shape to draw the lips.
- Step 7: add the ears.
- Step 8: style the hair.
Start with a central stem, then draw a serrated leaf shape on it as shown. The basic steps for each magazine:
- Start by drawing the stem and outline of the leaf.
- Then add the veins as shown. The details make the magazine more realistic.
- Finally, add smaller and smaller colors and grains to really make your magazine stand out!
- Lightly draw a narrow rectangle with a body pencil.
- Stack a semicircle on the rectangle to represent the roof and windshields.
- Draw 2 circles along the bottom of the rectangle for the car’s wheels.
- Round the corners of the body, removing unnecessary sketch lines.
- Draw two shapes, one is a circle and the other is egg-shaped.
- Draw the shape or structure of the side of the reindeer.
- Draw the lining to shape the neck, then draw the front legs with one of the legs in a folded position.
- Here we draw on the face.