Easy Piercings To Do At Home

What is the safest and easiest hole for me? 3

Don't give it to me, don't do it yourself, I heard. And I don't want to listen. He may be thinking of lips, septum, nose, canvas. What is the most inconvenient? And where can I get piercing needles? Thank you very much!

I would recommend a nose (do it yourself). I think you can avoid neddels online on eBay if you can say hello, but if you can't use a regular needle, I think it's easy to stick a screw with it to get the needle out and Then there is no need to plug. If you can, there is a small tightness in the nose that has been sterilized in surgical steel, just use it because the pain goes away, the nose is very soft, I would say a little more than piercing the ear, The sooner you do this and the fewer people around you, the less pain. Try flooding the needle or screw, even with tracking, 23 times a day with salt water, that's fine. Sorry, that's a good long answer!

I passed the propeller and my nose. Actually, I don't have a problem with my nostrils, even though I have keloids in my ear cartilage. When piercing, just wash your hands, wear gloves and clean jewelry. Then soak in sea salt and do not touch or play with the new piercing. I am a member of IAM and went to Buda and bought 14g. Needle hole at the other end. As far as pain is concerned, there will be some discomfort with all the piercings, but if you pierce quickly, it will be small. I can help you. I now!

DIY drilling

Don't do it yourself, it's just for idiots, if you're smart enough to go online, ask questions and take surveys, you have my voice. For commercial purposes only, you will need pre-sterile canola needles (trust me, they make piercing much easier) usually available online on eBay, BME and piercing sites Are Jewelry is made of PTFE or Surgical Steel (316L) and is suitable for perforation. As far as pain is concerned, the septum hurts, unless you use a drug like ludocaine to anesthetize it, but it's funny, it hurts the nostrils, but not for long, on the web. There are a lot of risks, so do your research first. If you're not worried, OD piercing is a great option if you are designed to do research, but it can't hurt. And keep everything sterile! Send me an email with questions =)

I had my nose pierced, my brother and I took it to the sterile needle piercing shop for 30 1.30.

Some piercing stores don't sell until I'm eighteen, but try it because I'm only thirteen and they let me buy ...

I really like piercing my nose, yes when I get hurt it hurts like a fool but it's worth it!

Ignore the people who say don't do it! N is ...

Got nnnn! : D