Eagles Season Ticket Login

How do I transfer my Eagles tickets?

You can transfer your tickets directly in the app, just click on the respective game and select Transfer Tickets. From there, all you have to do is send an email to your friends so they can transfer the tickets to their account. You can still sell your ticket on the NFL Ticket Exchange within the app.

With that in mind, how do you download Eagles tickets?

Ticket printing is no longer permitted. The official Philadelphia Eagles app is free to download, but you will need an account to access the mobile ticket area. You can access the mobile ticket area by clicking on the stadium link on the main page of the app.

Also, how do I transfer my NFL tickets?

1. Log into your account and tap on your event to find tickets.
  2. Tap the Transfer Tickets button (eligibility may vary).
  3. Select the ticket you want to transfer.
  4. Enter the name and email address of the person you're sending it to, then click Send.

Did you also know that you can transfer memberships to the Eagles?Another option is to use the NFL Ticket Exchange website, where Eagles season members can resell tickets they can't use to other Eagles fans.

How much does an Eagles ticket cost?

Currently, ticket prices for the Philadelphia Eagles range from $ 1,783 to $ 5,349, with a current average price of $ 2,768. There are always great deals on offer at Vivid Seats. Currently, Eagles tickets start at just $ 1,783.

Can you bring water to the Eagles game?

Bottles, cans and flasks of all kinds * Clear bags over 12x 6x 12 and all non-clear bags over 4.5 x 6.

Can you bring food for the Eagles game?

For easier control, food should be packaged in clear plastic bags the size of a sandwich. Refrigerators and other large containers, as well as cans and bottles, are prohibited, as in all NFL stadiums.

How can I register my mobile phone ticket?

Use your ticket Open the Google Pay app on your Android device. If you have more than one Google account, make sure you are logged in to the account used to save the ticket. At the bottom, tap Customize. Tap the map. Displays the barcode on the phone so that the operator can scan it.

Can you carry a bag in the Eagles game?

Enegallon clear plastic freezer bag (Ziploc bag or similar). Prohibited items include but are not limited to: bags larger than a handbag, refrigerators, suitcases, backpacks, fanny packs, rope bags, all types of luggage, pillow cases, computer bags and camera bags, or any bag larger than the allowed size.

How much is parking for Eagles games?

Cars cost $ 40 to park and $ 80 for large cars when participating in the Eagles Games. It can take up to an hour to finish after playing an Eagles game.

Who is the youngest general manager in the NFL?

Howard Roseman

How do I use a smartphone ticket?

To access your tickets on the mobile website: open the browser app and go to tap the menu icon at the top left of the screen and click on My Tickets Login and press your order. Click the View Tickets button to access your tickets.

Send the barcode to be scanned for entry and you are good to go!

When do the Eagles open the parking lots?

Many open five to six hours before each game, depending on the game. You don't have to be one of those people who wait outside at 6:30 am to board as soon as possible, but the sooner you get there, the sooner you can pack your gear and start a great day.

How do I get Eagles subscriptions?

There are two ways to acquire Eagles memberships: by adding yourself to the team's season ticket waiting list or by purchasing a stadium construction license from a current Eagles member holder.

How much do Eagles tickets cost?

While face value may not be the right way to characterize tickets sold on the Eagles website, Eagles verified tickets start at $ 215 for the home team against the Redskins. The cheapest ticket for the Bears game is $ 250, while the cheapest ticket for the Jets game is $ 200.

How long is the Eagles sign-up waiting list?

A. Yes, each season a member is randomly selected from the waitlist and receives subscriptions for one (1) year. A different account is randomly chosen each year.

Which NFL teams have season tickets available?

NFL Season Pass Waiting Lists: Which Teams Do They Have and What Are the Wishes of the Arizona Cardinals? Falcons of Atlanta. Bison notes. Carolina panthers. Cleveland Browns. The Denver Broncos. Detroit lions. Green Bay Packer.

How much does it cost to join the NFL?

Even the cheapest tickets usually cost at least $ 100, and the average ticket price in the NFL is at least double that. And in stadiums where tickets are in high demand, a seat can cost a lot more. Purchasing a ticket to the New England Patriots home game in the first 13 weeks of the season costs an average of $ 569.

How much do Patriots subscriptions cost?

Join the waiting list today! Ticket team reps and Patriots members told CNBC Make It that the Patriots' coveted season pass packages range from $ 750 to $ 1,950 for eight regular season games and two preseason games, though there are options as well. of more expensive premium tickets.