Dyed Bangs

Dyed Bangs

How much does it cost to get my SD? ۔

Or: d.

My hair is straight. How much does it cost to have my SD blonde? My head or half head or nothing, literally just I went to the beauty salon near my (neighbor's) house to get an electronic check and he said $ 120. Just for me! I'm not a hairdresser, but I can feel your eyes. I always go out with my mom when she has a WLE head and it costs a maximum of 100. So it is How much does it cost to get an SD?

To update

No, not to save money. I just want blonde, that's all, I have a lot of layers in my hair and I was looking for hairstyle ideas and I came across this picture of this girl with dark blonde and I fell in love with this style :)

I'm a stylist too ... and if you come to see it I'll see it like this with a bunch of sheets, you have to take such an area and go like this ... if it's thick and it's 5 Sheets, to get all the hair ... a sheet costs $ 25 for $ 5.

$ 120 just for you ... we tell you to hit it with a big bat! laugh out loud

I now!

DS

This page can help you.

D:

How much does it cost to get my SD?

Or: d.

My hair is straight. How much does it cost to have my SD blonde? My head or half head or nothing, literally just my head. I went to a beauty salon near my neighbor's house to get an electronic check and he said $ 120. Just for the mystery! I'm not an expert hairdresser, but ...

Dyed Bangs