Dubbed Anime Net

Dubbed Anime Net

Is it cold

What are ads? Do you have to pay to watch? Is the company's website synced? Did the site dub / subtitle almost every mobile phone?

If the answer to the first 3 is no and the answer to the last 1 is yes, then this is almost certainly a site.

Because this site still exists. Why are there still pirated websites in general? Because Audi can shut everything down. Delete a site and find out if a new site has taken its place.

Edit: Well, the 19th government is currently shutting down sites, but there are more TSE sites than you can count. Many sites were shut down after receiving the notice, but we decided to use a slightly different name a few days later. This is a baseless pit. The only way to contact the government / anime industry pi is to create a cheap legal alternative. There are things like Crunchyroll / Nimation, but their availability is still limited, especially in older mobile phones. Since no one is from the US, I can't even see most of the stuff on Nomination, and I can only watch a few things on Crunchroll, so apart from importing DVDs (they only sell stupid movies and some traditional software here) There are) many alternatives. It is nice to see mobile phones and I will not pay 80 bs for some mobile phone episodes which I may not like.

Well, I just came to their page and I hate to tell you guys, but they don't have a Facebook account so they don't have 2600 fans and the anime company hasn't tried to take over the site?

Dubbed Anime Net