Dry Skin Around Nose Piercing

Dry skin around my new nose piercing?!? 3

I pierced my nose last weekend and cleaned with antibacterial soap (no scent) and did as requested. There has been no bleeding or itching since the next day, so it is recovering very well.

The problem is that the skin on the outside of the nostrils is getting very dry and I am afraid of burning. What can I do?

Don't wear what you wear.

Mix 1/4 teaspoon of sea salt in 1 cup of warm water and take a cotton ball and dip it in the solution and keep it in the nostrils for 10 minutes, then take another cotton ball and dip it in the solution. And clear out ... then get qtip and clear post ...

That's what the man told me, and I'm fine.

Sea salt is available at Walmart.

This page can help you.

D:

Dry skin around my new nose piercing?!?

I pierced my nose last weekend and cleaned it with antibacterial soap (no scent) and did as requested. There has been no bleeding or itching since the next day, so it is recovering very well.

Because the skin on the outside of the nostrils is so thick ...

I had mine three weeks ago and mine is exactly the same, if you use sea salt as recommended, I think that's why. I only apply a very thin amount of lotion with a cotton swab, but be careful not to go in or go into the hole!

Instead of a very dry antibacterial soap, use lukewarm salt water.

It's just what I cleaned up and after 4 years I still have no problem with it.

I just wanted to thank you for the book Eczema Free Worm!

My 8 month old son has eczema on the face, neck and upper chest.

After trying many of the medicines prescribed by our doctor, my son still has eczema.

So I decided that what I really needed to do was learn how to do it right.

In a few days her skin became more beautiful and after 10 days she did not have eczema.