Drinking Expired Milo

Drinking Expired Milo

I have an expired Nestle Melo Powder Pack. Can I have a drink? ۔

The expiration date is March 2014. The bags are kept dry on the shelf.

in regards to

They may be a little warm, but as long as you don't see grass growing in them, they're still safe.

These are not expiration dates, they are preferred by date.

I once put instant cocoa in my bag as an emergency food for five years and it didn't hurt when I drank it.

It's still March 2014. Most of these products have an almost indefinite shelf life expectancy and can last up to a year from the date specified before the package is opened or damaged. Please note that these dates are not expiration dates, but expiration dates, and are primarily for stores that change stocks. You should not buy a product that has expired, but it is definitely good to use.

My general rule for most canned / dry products is to have one year to open the package and damage the container.

Melo bag

Drinking Expired Milo

Drinking Expired Milo

I have an expired pack of Nestle Melo Powder. Can I still drink mixed? 3

The expiration date is March 2014. The bags are kept dry on the shelf.

Safe

They can be a little warm, but if you don't see dirt growing on them, they're still safe.

These are not expiration dates, they are preferred by date.

I once kept instant cocoa in my bag as an emergency food for five years and it didn't hurt when I drank it.

It is March 2014. Most of these products have an almost indefinite shelf life and can last up to about a year before the package is opened or damaged. Note that these dates are not expiration dates, but expiration dates, and are designed primarily to store stock exchanges. You don't have to buy an expired product, but it's definitely a good idea to use it.

My general rule for most canned / dry foods is one year to open the package and damage the container.

Drinking Expired Milo