Dream About Murdering Someone

Have you ever dreamed of someone? ۔

Okay I know this makes me claim but I'm really looking for some help / ideas ...

I have many dreams that I dedicate myself to. I always worked with other people, but I was the one who always ended the lives of the victims. The tool I always use is a blunt object (the last time it was a wooden column), but my colleagues use knives or tools. After that, I tried desperately to hide the rest of what happened.

I have a dream book which says that dreams indicate depression, but I would like to know if anyone has more information about why I am having such a confused dream. I'm pregnant too, if that changes ...

Hello, I am a professional translator. Please throw away your dream interpretation book. They are more fun than anything. I did some analysis and didn't like anything. All right, let's go to your dream. When you dream, you dream in symbols. These symptoms are created in your subconscious so that you can deal with problems in your life that you cannot or will not do while awake. Your dreams don't make you a claimant at all, because you can't always control your dreams. To dream is to dream of ending treatment in your life. It can be anything, a job, a relationship, an idea, a dream you want to fulfill, a friendship, a pet, and so on. In a dream where you have a person who indicates that you feel like the only person or person who brings you back and brings you back to your dream (the person in your life You don't have to look like what you thought) between you and them that takes you away from what you want to achieve in life. The other people in your dream are also trying to help you gain freedom so that you can move on with your life. As far as your child is concerned in real life, it may have something to do with your dreams. Remember that when the corner ends, the SS corner will take its place. In this case, the novelty is your child. It is a new life from the old life. Many blessings to you! Congratulations to your son!

Dream about someone

I had the same dream that I was creating someone and there were at least 2 other people in the room and I just got away from it. Throughout the day, I meditated on the claim that deceiving others is always linked to deceiving oneself. I signed the School of Tug of War, the dream of all EU and AIDS players. So am i With my nutrition-free hat and sugar ions, I'm alone, but it's normal for other people to think I'm normal. And it seems like I'm out of it, that's what my dream meant.

This page can help you.

D:

Have you ever dreamed

Okay I know this makes me claim but I'm really looking for some help / ideas ...

I have many dreams that I dedicate myself to. I always worked with other people, but I was the one who always ended the lives of the victims. The things I use are always blunt (become ...

Dreaming that you are someone indicates that excessive stress can cause you to lose your composure and patience. Think about the people who made it and ask yourself are you angry with them in real life? You can express anger or hatred for this person. Or you can try to eliminate the aspect that represents you. Recognize this person's qualities and ask yourself if you don't want to be like that person.

There are things in your life that you are ashamed of, and that is why you keep trying to bury them. You probably know what it is when you think of a secret you have, you would be embarrassed if someone else did it. Talk to someone about it, even if it's our God, our God will forgive you and you can forgive yourself. Congratulations