Dove White Bar Vs Pink Bar

Soap for the deaf. What do you like ? Pink stem or e.

Yes, when your skin is dry and you feel good. Pink for all dry skin

It depends on your skin type. If you have a habit of drying your skin, this is fine. However, if you have oily or blemished skin, I suggest you do not use it on your face as the chances of rash are high. Pigeon and beauty bars claim to have moisturizing cream, but that's not what your skin needs. Instead, I recommend using some kind of jelly cleanser for combination and oily skin, which will remove the oil from your pores instead of blocking it. If you have acne, I would say it's another reason to stay away. Oh, and forgot to mention don't use soap on your face! Very hard on the skin because it contains detergent. That's why there's so much foam. Do good and you will be rewarded!

The only difference between the two is the stench.

I prefer. After the shower, we sprayed some cologne so that the soap and cologne didn't stink.

And designed for people with odor allergies and sensitive skin. The only difference is the smell, but both are just as delicious.

The pink bar has more fruit flavor, I could be wrong. I just prefer to shine on me .......

Pink ... more fragrant!

Soap for the deaf. What do you like ? Pink stem or e. ^

Soap for the deaf. What do you like ? Pink bar or bar e?

what is the difference ? Where?

It depends on the type of skin you have. If your skin is dry, this is fine. However, if you have oily or blemished skin, I suggest you avoid using it on your face as it is more likely to itch on the skin. Pigeon and beauty bars claim to have moisturizing cream, but your skin doesn't need it. Instead, I recommend using some kind of jelly cleanser for combination and oily skin, which will remove the oil from your pores instead of blocking it. If you have acne, I would say there is another reason to stay away from it. Oh, I forgot to mention not using soap on your face! Very hard on the skin because it contains detergent. That's why there's so much foam. Do good and you will be rewarded!

The only difference between the two is the stench.

I prefer. After bathing (without perfume), we sprinkle some UVD cologne to avoid the smell of soap and EOD cologne.

And it is intended for people with odor allergies and sensitive skin. The only difference is the stench, but both are just as delicious.

The pink bar tastes like fruit, I could be wrong. I just prefer shine to me .......

Yes, when your skin is dry and you feel great. Pink for all dry skin

It depends on the type of skin you have. If your dry skin is normal then you should be fine. However, if you have oily or scaly skin, I would advise not to use it on your face as you are more likely to have itching. Dow and Beauty Bars claim to have a moisturizing cream, but it doesn't need your skin. Instead, I recommend using some kind of gel cleanser for combination and oily skin, which will remove the oil from your pores instead of closing it. If you have acne, I would say there is another reason to stay away from it. Oh, and I forgot to tell you not to use soap on your face! Very hard on the skin because it contains detergent. That's why there is so much foam. Be kind and you will be rewarded!

The only difference between the two is the smell.

I prefer. (Without scent) After the shower, we sprayed some cologne to avoid the smell of soap and cologne.

And for those who are allergic to odors and have sensitive skin. The only difference is in the smell, but both are equally delicious.

The pink bar tastes like fruit, I could be wrong. I prefer to shine on myself just me .......