Doubling Up On Birth Control Pills To Stop Breakthrough Bleeding

Can you stop bleeding by doubling your birth control pill? 3

I read somewhere that taking one pill in the morning and one pill in the morning stops bleeding. Is it valid and / or safe?

What happened to me just 2 days ago? I forgot 2 pills in a row ... I woke up in 3 days and I was bleeding. So I called my doctor to see what I could do. He says take 2 pills this day and for the next 2 days and you will be fine. Okay; I was bleeding that day and yes; but nothing today. However, take only 2 tablets a day when you do not take them, as you will not be able to continue taking 2 tablets a day. It's not healthy. So use a backup if you have one.

I tried to take 2 pills without any delay to stop the bleeding and the bleeding continued for about 3 months. Now, I don't mean that overtaking always takes you there, but I really help because it doesn't. Basically, take your last pill, start your withdrawal bleeding, and it looks like it's next month. It took 36 months to get used to the pills and stop bleeding. If you do not stop after 6 months, tell your health department that taking the pill is helpful.

If you are bleeding, you may need to take a higher dose pill as directed by your doctor and it will not double your previous dose. If you take more food into your lungs than usual, there will be superficial bleeding once you stop eating more, which is related to a decrease in lung function.

Yes, but it depends on why you are succeeding and what kind of pill you are taking. You should talk to your doctor first.