Donate Underwear To Goodwill

Does a place like Goodwill accept used underwear that is still in good condition?

For everyone who says that ... what if you've never worn underwear to dress up? Or that stained shirt. Come on, guys ... they all have computers so they can buy clean underwear ... but what can't people do?

Anyway ... go with good intentions and get underwear. :)

Yes, they do.

Just because someone has R does not mean they are not qualified. Considering that a three-pack of Haynes or a new loom fruit would cost just a few dollars, I'm sure less will be used for other cheaper items. Please donate new underwear and dispose of used underwear.

Hmmm used? And do you think fools deserve it because they can't buy anything new? Interesting please kick it, ni. In extreme cases, I don't wear anyone's underwear, and I'm sure you won't either. Let's become a nest. It's not that some people don't have the financial means to actually use our products. I'm sure they would have had the most if they had faced a dilemma. There are times when people are less capable of setting boundaries.

I have just read that Goodwill accepts underwear that cannot be resold and is cut (stained or torn) and sold to new industries. Maybe that's why you never see email in your store. They make money from it and the industry turns it into raw material, so it's a great recycling process.

Used Boxer Sets For Sale

As much as I appreciate your efforts to get someone else to wear your clothes, I think the line ends with underwear. Even if they are clean and in good condition, most people will appreciate your new underwear. If you are interested in donating new underwear, you can buy a new pack and add it yourself. Giving used underwear seems inappropriate and colorful to me.

I don't know if they will accept it or not, but I never thought about donating used underwear. Yeah Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like BT aint for me either.

It wasn't just the less fortunate and less fortunate people who showed good intentions. I know a lot of people who can buy new and cheap things and prefer good work.

They accept almost everything, but are we going to buy some used software? Most of the donated items are sold to the textile industry for recycling.

They only do it because there are people who have nothing. But personally, you don't want to wear underwear that other people wear. Think that if you have nothing else, it is better than nothing.

I looked at socks, socks, cameras, panties and even. But I never saw art. Think about it. Will you buy it? Or do you still want it for free if you don't know that you've used it before? I do not think. If you can't afford to throw it away, give it to your sister, mom or best friend.