Don T Take The Girl

Don T Take The Girl

Doesn't Tim McGrass take a girl?

If you skip the clip, no. Finally, the mother turned to the corner to catch fish with her son.

Yeah Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like BT aint for me either. At the end of the song, where the daughter, son and father are, only the verses are repeated.

This is not the case in video. You can see him fishing and walking with his son.

No, country songs always end well, I thought it was part of your record deal or something ...

When he has a son

Don T Take The Girl

Don T Take The Girl

Outlet! Thank you very much! Exactly what I'm looking for. I tried to find an answer on the internet, but I couldn't find it.

He didn't do that in the video.

I'm interested in that too

Yes. She was expecting her baby.

Yes i think so ... this song always makes me cry !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!! !!!! !! ! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!! !!!! !! ! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!! !!!! !! ! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!! !!!! !! ! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!! !!!! !! ! !!

Don T Take The Girl