Doll Face Persian

Doll Face Persian

What is the difference between doll-faced Persian and Himalayan Persian?

Wow ... a leopard ... I can't believe your cat is 24 years old ... I wish I had been released so long

Doll Face Persian

Doll Face Persian

Technically, the Himalayas are a Persian cat, but the colorful pattern is similar to that of a semi-cat.

The dolphin is not its own species. These are high / inferior quality cats because they do not meet the written standards of Persian cats and cannot participate in the CL Championship. Some people don't like the face of a southwestern Persian cat, so they just keep up with the standards and sell the kittens.

Himalayan face doll

Dolphins are used by high-ranking Persian dogs outside who are no longer happy with their writing time and are not teaching their cats any lessons. Enthusiastic Farsi Chilas Timedward are made in Persian script and they can train from Persian League. The disciple is a colorful race that no longer reproduces.

Doll Face Persian

Doll Face Persian

I have Himalayas ..... Himalayas are Persian but there is only one Persian color. For example, painting, vans, etc. Well, the Himalayas are like that ... they are semi-colored dots, but they are still Persian. You can Google it. The doll's face is as irregular as some Persians. I have a very flattened kitten ... just a personal preference ... so your cat is probably a doll that is not a flat face. More than a traditional long cat face ...

Persians come in many varieties and have different names depending on the country ... I have a Persian Angora, he is 24 years old and very old, he has only 4 teeth and he also scolds my big rottweiler Likes

In fact, the madness of the meeting is here. They are a production of Persian in Semi language and were originally on the usual colors like Sets, now they come in all colors like Persian. I myself. The doll's face refers to a Persian or Himalayan type of face. The doll's face has a nose that is not pushed forward to make the cat look like a doll's face and is the most common Persian or Himalayan breed. People whose faces have sunk in the Persian or Himalayas are called Extreme Virtues or SW. The more on the cat's face, the better.

They are almost identical, different personalities

Doll Face Persian