Dog Has Fleas And Sleeps In My Bed

My dog ​​has fleas and he is sleeping on my bed ...? 3

She only sleeps at the foot of my bed, not on the sheets. Can I have it in my hair? And he's not a big dog. Or can they be on my blanket or in my room? !! Please, I want you to tell me to get rid of them when they are in these places ... :(

If the dog has fleas and he is sleeping on his bed, yes, there will be fleas.

Fleas usually attack me on your carpet, lay eggs, hatch from eggs and jump on the warm-blooded animal or person inside you.

This includes you and other pets when you eat, drink blood and jump from carpets, and lay more eggs on your carpet. It is difficult to test and some fleas can spread insects.

If I were you I would go to the doctor and drill, there are also powders and sprays that can be used to kill fleas.

Head lice do not affect human hair. At best, he will jump on you, bite you, and return to a friendly place like your dog. Yes, they can be in your room or in your bed. You should empty your room and wash your bed with water every week. Dry your bed on the test cycle. If the egg enters, vacuum the mattress.

This is what happened to me, when you have a steamer on the mattress and when you have a carpet, vacuum, wash all your sheets, blankets and pillows.

Wash your hair as well as your dog's. Be careful with them for the next few days, if you do not take notice after 3 days they will be gone =)

Dog fleas on my bed

Eggs can get into me, carpets and bedding etc.

Here are some questions to ask:

Oh I think it happened to me ... My dog ​​was sleeping on my bed and I ran away from him a few days later ... but I kept sleeping. Just get out of bed and cook, I think it can help with anything ... be careful next time!