Does Yousician Work

Does Yousician Work

Is Eusacian working or is it a waste of time and money? 3

So I got my new Fender guitar, yeah, and I really wanted to play some camp, I'm fine. And I saw Yousician on the App Store to learn the guitar and I wanted to know if it really worked before I bought it. Or is there another way to play?

I can feel your excitement and I remember a little bit of what I felt then, so I think you will be fine. I don't know if this app is good over time, but it's just a good way to run it. He sits down with a real player who can advise him right away because he can see and hear you. No application, PC, DVD or book can do that. Real player = someone who has worked hard for 5 years to play. Even so, owning one is still beyond the reach of the average person. Then you can add multimedia features.

Since most people who answer this question haven't even tried Yousician, I think as a user you should give my opinion: Yousician is definitely worth your time / money!

I understand the importance of having the right guitar teacher, but let's face it, it's too expensive! (At least for me). YouTube has a lot of free tutorials, but it lacks one very important thing: feedback on how you play. Did you watch the video but played it well? you will never know...

That's why I love Eugene. All tutorials come with videos that show you how to play a particular object (Crow, CRD, Slide, etc.) on time. If you are playing wrong, you can easily adjust your game. How nice

Tldr: It worked!

Does Yousician Work