Does Walmart Charge For Preorders

When I'm tired of pre-orders.

I pre-ordered MW3 from Walmart's website a month ago. I pinged and they took money from my account. I don't want to charge 2 days before it starts because I don't know if I have any money at the moment. That's why I have already ordered it and don't have to worry about the November release. I never asked for anything, but now I sing for regret. If you know that you will be happy with your order, you will go to the store and buy it when it comes to the market.

update

Can I cancel an order in advance?

Almost all retailers from Walmart to Amazon will charge your account when they send something, but they don't. This is because it takes 30 days for the item to be delivered to the retailer. This is a federal law.

Especially with pre-orders, they don't get paid at the time of order because they don't know if they can deliver the goods in 30 days.

I recommend that you cancel your order or add more funds to your account. You may want to take advantage of some stores that offer parts. That way, you can insure the item for just a small amount each week or month until it is paid off. After payment, the goods will be sent back to you.

When they send it they will not be satisfied until the start date ... You can cancel the advance order as it will not be available in a few months. See if you can view your order on the WalMart website and what the cancellation option should be.

Order Walmart.