Does Vaseline Expire

Does Vaseline Expire

Does Vaseline have an expiration date?

Well it's a little ironic because now I need petroleum jelly for my face and I'm getting old and it's been 20 years my mom was a weird little girl but it still looks good so I think When it doesn't look good, you can use it. no. Use it and it doesn't smell weird, just the container hahahaha

Does Vaseline expire?

Does Vaseline expire?

Yes, oil has an expiration date.

And one of the things you can do to avoid wasting petroleum jelly is to keep it on your feet. Yes, don't rub your other parts and because its history is old, but your feet are blind. . . Place them on the bed at your feet, then place the cotton socks on top. The next morning, when you wake up, take off your socks and it will be so good for your feet that it will be softer. I always do this when I know I will be in skirts and sandals the next day. Even better in winter.

This page can help you.

is about:

Does Vaseline have an expiration date?

I have a small container, years have passed, I can't find an expiration date, can you? Does Vaseline expire? The container is air free. Thank you very much

As long as it doesn't smell or taste good, that's fine. If you are worried about it, use a new one every year. Vaseline is never wrong, I only saw it once and it was an experience.

Does Vaseline Expire