Does Tofu Go Bad

Does Tofu Go Bad

How long can it stay in the fridge? 3

When something goes wrong?

Here is a very comprehensive answer:

It can be purchased chilled and packaged in water or packaged in a plastic vacuum container. After removing the cold water bag, drain the liquid, cut off the desired portion and decide where to place the rest of the bag. To maintain a store-bought texture, refrigerate. To change the texture of the toast and harden it (like most meat), place it in the freezer.

If you plan to refrigerate it (which can be done for up to 7 days), cover it with cold water. Change the water daily to prevent dirt and help the bacteria. Also, make sure it is completely submerged.

If you plan to store it in the freezer, place it in an airtight bag or container and drain. And if it freezes, it will turn yellow, but don't worry, if it doesn't freeze, it will glow. Frozen radically changes its properties. If you freeze, melt and squeeze the water, it will thicken, have a consistent consistency, and it will absorb my sauce more easily than melting. (Other ways to change the stiffness of a paragraph are described in the Values ​​section of this article.) Perform the pressing technique described above. Place in the microwave on paper towels or in a bowl for quick defrosting. Depending on the size of the porridge, you can cook it for 5 to 25 minutes. However, it is usually easier to leave it on the plate at the Kent counter for a few hours.

If the package is too long ... it may have a date.

When opened, it must be submerged. The water must be changed daily and it will last for 12 days. I ate after a week, changed the water every 2 days and it was fine. I often

Another thing you can do is freeze them in water. Change the structure (some prefer it).

Then you let it melt (or on a low mic) and it spreads a bit, so you take some water and boil it.

:)

it's wrong

It depends on when it was packaged ... there is usually an expiration date. I will not keep it for more than a month or two if it is wrapped and never opened.

Once opened, use within 12 days and change the set water just because it is now exposed to air and other things and can be changed.

Does Tofu Go Bad

Does Tofu Go Bad

I took out the water, froze it and finally put it in the fridge to melt. No water to replace, I've emptied almost everything and it lasts a long time. It doesn't hurt, but I'm going to use it in about a week.

Usually a few months until it's open. Once opened, make sure it's closed (easy to absorb refrigerator odors) and change the water every day. Open it and I'll eat it in two days.

Does Tofu Go Bad