Does Target Give You A Gift For Wedding Registry

Does Target offer gift wrapping services for items you purchased on your wedding record? ۔

Okay, I usually call the target and ask them, but since there is no clean cell phone connection, I called them! My cousin's wedding is tomorrow and I'm going to Target to receive a gift from their registry (last minute, I know;) I need to know that I should buy wrapping paper and take the time to wrap the gift Or if Target offers a gift wrapping service. I don't care if it's free or not, I wish someone else would! Thank you very much!

No, they do not offer wrapping service.

Target wrapping paper.

Target wrapping paper.

Does Target offer gift wrapping services for items you purchased on your wedding record? 3

Okay, I usually call the target and ask them, but since the cell phone doesn't have a clean connection, I called them! My cousin's wedding is tomorrow and I drive to Target to receive a gift from their registry (at the last minute, I know). I need to know if I should buy wrapping paper and take the time to wrap the gifts or what Target Gift Wrapping Service offers. I don't care if it's free or not, I wish someone else would! Thank you very much!

As far as I know, they do not offer gift wrapping services in the store.

I'll find a nice gift bag and keep it simple.

No, it is your job to discover what that is and to bring it about. Looks like they don't offer wrapping papers for Christmas.

Yes, they offer it online when you place an order and receive delivery. $ 5.98 per package.