Does Saline Nasal Spray Expire

Can I use nasal spray with expired saline solution? 3

I have a bottle of Ocean Premium Saline nasal spray. Some time ago, on December 8. It has expired but has not been opened and still has a protective seal on the lid. Can I use it again? Thank you very much.

That may be fine, but they can no longer guarantee infertility after expiration. Since it's not open and it's a nasal spray, and infertility isn't your main concern, I'm going to use it myself.

Edit: This is not a medicine and does not contain any active ingredients. The only concern is your infertility. Since it's not open and unlikely to end up with contaminated and sterile mucus, I don't see any real problem.

Expired nasal spray

This page can help you.

D:

Can I use nasal spray with expired saline solution?

I have a bottle of Ocean Premium Saline nasal spray. It expired some time ago on 12/08, but it was not opened and the protective seal on the lid is still there. Can I use it again? Thank you very much.

Salt must, meaning salt and water. If it is completely covered and the bacteria cannot get inside, it will do no harm.

There are laws that say that a product cannot be sold without an expiration date. They do it with bottled water and water has been around for millions of years. Anyway, at least I didn't go down without explaining myself first. So whenever you use it you can use it.

You are recent and the expiration date is usually good because the product is about to expire.

It wouldn't work if I were you