Does Lemon Juice Change Your Eye Color

Can you change the color of your eyes naturally with lemon and orange?!?!? 3

I have heard that when you squeeze lemon juice and orange juice into your eyes, they become lighter, lighter and stronger. I've been doing this for a few days now, but I'm only seeing small changes. I know people who have been doing this for years and their eyes are light brown and orange. In fact, it was amazing and unusual. You have to keep doing this.

Did you really do that no!

The iris (the colored part of the eye) is actually in the eye, which is covered by a transparent dome over the cornea. It doesn't matter what you put in your eye, it doesn't reach the iris and therefore can't affect it.

All of this will damage your cornea and shut it off immediately. Your eyes are precious, be careful!

My husband is Cobb and I am the least jealous person. He doesn't care what other people have. He kept his job in mind and his business in mind. I also disagree with the cold and unemotional part. My husband is not the most emotional person in the world, but he loves me and others very much and he does not keep his distance to a minimum until his day at work is bad.

By the way, lemon and orange juices are very acidic. When you put it in your eyes, it's like lightening your genes, it's gone. But, it hurts your eyes and you will not be able to see well after that. I advise you not to do that.

Big deal The acid in lemons / oranges can damage the eyes.

No, you should not spray anything in your eyes unless you are one of them. ... Apply bleach. Seriously, don't do that. Don't keep anything close to your eyes!

Absolutely not!

I can't believe some of the questions here. Don't put anything in the eyes !!!!!! (Unless recommended for the eyes). Do you want to go there ????