Does Kakashi Have A Son

Does Kakashi Have A Son

Since then, has Kakashi known that Naruto is the son of Minatos? 3

It is said that only the third and the Sunnis know this, but Kakashi is a student of Minatos, he needs to know that his Sensi is about to have a child, right?

Yeah Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like Al that sounds pretty crap to me They met in the fourth cage ...

There were hints he knew ...

He may have known about Bennings, but he didn't talk to Naruto ...

Does Kakashi Have A Son

Does Kakashi Have A Son

When you know In Naruto's first episode, the third cage still says why Kakashi should be the teacher of Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura, or who they are. The third cage says that we have to keep the secret that Naruto is the son of Minatos, talks about Ochiha and then says that Sakura will be the most intelligent in Team 7 (so not very specific, but yes .... Just watch the first Naruto episode)

To edit

I tried to find this incident as evidence, but so far it has not happened. I took the easy way out and just read Kakashi A. He said it was later revealed that Kakashi had been specially appointed by Herozen Saroto to lead Team 7 because of Naruto and Sasuke. In addition to training the team, Kakashi's job is to protect the Cubans in Naruto and ensure that Sasuke does not follow the dark path, as they have features that allow Kakashi to understand them better. (Looks like I said)

I'm sure he knows. Whether we tell it directly or not, Kakashi is one of the few people who knows where and when Kashina gave her life. It would not be difficult for her to know that the other boy she had arrested was her son.

Does Kakashi Have A Son