Does Iodine Conduct Electricity

Can solid iodine run electricity? 3

Can I give a serious and well-defined answer? I don't really understand this concept :(

Thank you very much

Solid iodine, like most solid non-metals, does not conduct electricity. The reason that solid iodine is not transmitted is that its electrons cannot move as freely as metals. The position of the electrons is due to the fact that the electrons are occupied to form a trmc lattice or structure.

Iodine is compatible, so it does not conduct electricity in solid state, whether in liquid or liquid form. This is because it cannot move solid objects so that electrons cannot move freely in them.

This page can help you.

D:

Can solid iodine run electricity?

Can I give a serious and well-defined answer? I don't really understand this concept :(

Thank you very much

Solid iodine conducts heat and electricity. It is a covalent molecular substance and the subject of the covalent molecule is a conductor.

Krupa, an ionically bonded substance, is a good conductor when a covalent molecular substance, liquid or water, is conductive in all cases.

No, because in the solid state there is complete crystallization and because of this a certain number of electrons are packed and therefore there is no flow of electrons.