Cristina Aguilera is Spanish.

This page can help you.

D:

Does Christina Aguilera speak Spanish?

Where does it come from?

Is he Spanish or not?

Does Christina Aguilera Speak Spanish

Cristina Aguilera certainly speaks Spanish and is very proud of her race, she is Latin because she is Italian, Portuguese and French.

I think he talks a little bit, even though his parents speak fluently, that's why (cited from web search results). :

Aguilera was born in Staten Island, New York, but grew up primarily in Wexford, Pennsylvania. She, Fausto Aguilera, is of Ecuadorian descent and her mother, Sy Kearns, of Newfoundland and Irish, both speaks Spanish.

In 2000, he highlighted his Latin American heritage by following the Latin trends of the time with the release of his first Latin album, Mi Reflejo. At the time, he claimed to have learned Spanish. This is the first version of El in Spanish.

Its second official language is English ped. There are many breaks, one of which is Inuation, in which she speaks Spanish, and a pair with Alicia Keys. However, Aguilera still can't speak Spanish fluently "even though she's studying Spanish" like him. He increasingly forgot the language. .

I wrote an excerpt that I found that answered your and Christina's question.

He is not fluent in the language, he only posted El in Spanish. An interpreter has been called, you know.

Yes sir. He even has a Spanish L. Born in Ecuador, he often appears at ALMA Awards (American Latin Media Arts) to represent his Latin roots.