Does Chocolate Help Headaches

Does Collet Really Help With Headaches? 3

Every now and then I have horrible optical migraines, when I first see the flashing lights that block my vision and then, after they go away, I have a headache. Most of the time, it's due to stress (as I suspect electricity), but sometimes it's also due to environmental factors such as bright light or overheating. I wonder if chocolate really helps with headaches.

One colleague said that her husband always took Harshi Bar or medicine when he had a headache and he recovered immediately. However, I also know some people who have migraines, which has never happened to me, tug.

Do you think drinking tea together would be painful for me?

He has a headache that manifests itself in this way. In my case, caffeine helped prevent the headache, but at least I didn't feel the pain that went with my pulse. Chocolate contains alkaloids that have some caffeine-like effects, so I think it's worth a try.

I don't think it makes things worse. If you like chocolate and are relaxed, it will also help reduce your stress levels.

I now. Migraines can be terrible.

In fact, it helps to reduce headaches, especially when you have flashing lights.

Colitis affects headaches, some positive and some negative. If you do not have frequent headaches, try again the next time you feel it coming. This may be your magic solution.

The answer to your question is yes yes yes yes!

But in the end, you have to make sure it's dark chocolate, because that's all there is to it :)

So I (and I like it)!

In fact, I've heard otherwise. My mom and some of my friends have migraines and everyone says chicken causes them.

Certainly not chocolate!

Strain, tonic water, oranges and these foods are very harmful for migraines.

Here are some things that can help you fight migraines:

Drink cola or hot coffee (caffeine!)

Dark room, avoid too much sun.

When I think ...

Colette makes you happy so you can forget about headaches!

= 0)

I don't know ... Chocolate makes me dizzy.

No chocolate will help, it is better to avoid it and caffeine, try aspirin.