| How the controls work
- Go to
- Choose delivery or collection. Choose whether you want to initiate a delivery or a pickup order.
- Enter your address upon delivery. Show only delivery services located in your service coverage area.
- Find an ad.
- Order from the menu.
- View quickly and easily.
- Track your order.
- Pay and enjoy.
SpeedWeed’s drivers work six-hour shifts - up to 30 hours a week - and earn $ 12 an hour. They also receive $ 0.58 per mile traveled and keep 100% of the tips they earn.
No, all you need to do is have an identity card and be at least 21 years old. All adult purchases are subject to 15% cannabis tax, 8-10% resort tax, and 7.25% and 11% sales and use tax, depending on location .
Prices start at $ 295 per month and go up to over $ 1,000 depending on the scope of the offer - the more you pay, the more you can advertise your pharmacy. It is not a cheap service, but it is worth it for pharmacies.
The practice allows the San Francisco-based company to offer the option to pay in plastic while other marijuana delivery companies are in cash, giving Eaze an unfair advantage, according to the lawsuit. However, Eaze offers its customers the option to pay with a Visa card.
Go to their website to sign up for Eaze. An important news: the drivers deliver seven days a week from 8:00 to midnight. It is not necessary to tip drivers.
Please note that some websites and services require the minimum age of twenty-one (21) to access and use such websites and services.
One thing you will never see from Eaze is marijuana. The company does not have a state license and never touches the product to stay away from federal law enforcement. Mack said Eaze makes money by collecting drugstore taxes and taking a percentage on every sale.
MassRoots has ample opportunity to raise prices as Leafly offers cost $ 450,995 per month, while Weedmaps has a range of options between $ 399 and $ 10,000 per month. Distributors take care of the number of unique monthly visitors / users using the Distributor Locator.
- Access the WeedMaps settings by going to Config> WeedMaps.
- In the sync menu, paste the WeedMaps API key into the appropriate desktop and click Save.
- Click the Sync menu to update the WeedMaps menu or click the Remove menu to unpublish all products on your WeedMaps site.