Do You Smell What The Rock Is Cooking

What is the dialogue of the stone when you smell what the stone is boiling?

In the beginning The Rock used to say, do you smell what Rock is cooking? He always said this after finishing the sentence. And that means, do you understand what I'm saying?

Then he changed if you smell what rock is! This is cooking, which has the same meaning.

Have you cooked what i cook :)

What is the dialogue of the stone when you smell what the stone is boiling? 3

In the beginning The Rock used to say, do you smell what The Rock is cooking? He always said this after finishing the sentence. And that means, do you understand what I'm saying?

Then he changed if you could smell The Rock! This is cooking, which has the same meaning.

Do you smell what I cook? :)

This page can help you.

D:

What does rock talk mean when you smell what rock is?

You will never get it unless you feel it. You feel it, you don't seem to notice it. Why can't you feel it? It doesn't matter if you feel it or not! The important thing is that the rock is the champion of the people. (Raise eyebrows) If you notice this, lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll what skirt is ... boiling.

When you feel what is boiling, the stone wants you to find Oliver's stone to fight in the ring.

If you know what I'm doing!

Where

You know ... what does The Rock do?

Yeah Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like BT aint for me either.

When you see what I mean or when you understand what I am saying.

Can you smell what is boiling on the rock?

He usually has a grinding pot in the oven when he goes into the ring and seeks public opinion on his perfume!

You know what i did Can you feel the plans I made?

Do you understand what i said

It's just a word that Rock likes to say.

Okay, that's fine now and I don't care if it makes sense, but it's okay.