Do You Sleep With Elastics For Braces

Do you sleep with elastics on your shirt? ۔

I just got some rubber bands today, and I know you only take them off when you eat or brush your teeth and change every morning ... but do you sleep with them too ???

Yes, you use it when you go to bed.

I had this when I was 11 years old and I remember my dentist told me to use it especially at bedtime because when you sleep you sleep for URS and you don't drink, You don't play and you don't break. But it would be Kerala if you could accidentally break it in the morning! So be careful when talking (and laughing!) So you can get your envelope or subway faster.

Yes, you have it all the time. If the current breaks, this place offers extra things. Then next time you visit this place you will find all new rubber bands.

Yes sir. My dentist hates me a lot. I put it on time, when I woke up I took off my clothes, put on more and left it until lunch. So I don't use it until I go to bed. Sometimes I don't use it during the day. Most orthodontists will notice if you don't use them often, but they don't care as much as you do. So you don't have to use it 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.