Do You Get Shots When You Get Braces

Did you get a point for that?

Also, what is this wound and when will it go away?

First ... no syringes !!!

no:

1. The impression of your teeth

It. This (rubber) is placed between some teeth

your. The bridle found in your teeth

4. Fill or keep ... you choose the color of the elastic

You. You should have perfect hygiene now or you will have trouble ... I won't ... as I say !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ! ! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!! !!!! !! ! ! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!! !!!! !! ! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!! !!!! !! ! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!! !!!! !! ! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!! !!!! !! ! !!!!!

6. You should put a rubber band around the molar.

7. Forget ... Go back to ...

8. Containment ... use it too ... or you'll get in trouble ... trust me!

Good i !!! Everything will be fine and in the end it will be worth it!

Terry, dental hygiene

The worst part about it is that it pops up and breaks for about 2 weeks. Be constructive when asking your dentist about candles, it's wrong. I shudder when the wax sticks run out as soon as I give them to my dogs. Another factor is that the worst thing is that when you put the printed product on the clothes, it gets very dry and forces you to chew. But the contact doesn't hurt much, they usually lock first, then contact you every week or so, then connect the lock when you insert the cable, the friction of the lock is usually But disappears.

In St. they use this mouth to keep the mouth open. So that they glue together and stick to the teeth to keep the lid in place. After tying the shoe with their teeth, they wear a weird thing that dries very quickly so it doesn't fall out, so they pull the thread and ask what color you want, and you're gone. It usually takes 25 to 30 minutes for your upper and lower teeth to fit.

You don't get points because it doesn't hurt much. Brush your teeth, glue each tooth and place your shoes one by one, then place your shoes and then choose the color, follow the instructions that give you wax and floss and toothbrush. You finished All you need is sticky cheeks or wax for cows. I now !! :)

They don't give you cents. It doesn't really hurt unless you try it for the first time. I have it and they put a grenade in your mouth and then you try it. You can't really smell it in your mouth. You will have wounds in your mouth where the pain has touched. You can get colored ribbons. You just plug the cable in place.

It doesn't hurt when you use it. There is no meter because it is only applied to the surface of the teeth. After applying it, it will hurt for a day or two. This is completely normal. They can ask you which color you want to make it flexible. Don't panic! Just take telenol or medicine when you see me and you'll be fine!

No, they won't scatter you :) But even if they do, they give you a stereotype that handles the part of your mouth where they sniff :)

Okay ... I took it 3 months ago ... I don't have a needle in my mouth :) ... it hurts, but now okay, don't worry !!!!!!!!!! ! !! ! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!! !!!! !! ! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!! !!!! !! ! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!! !!!! !!! ! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!! !!!! !!! ! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!! !!!! !!! ! !!!!!!

Did you get a point for that?

Well I need to get this and I was wondering if they would give you a cent. I really can't put stitches in my mouth. Also, if you have them, can you explain everything they do? And I also wondered when you would have colorful rubber bands in your pocket. My friend had it, and they put a sea of ​​colors on the wires, I was on their riders and around them. I was nervous = [

update

Marine Rubber *

First ... no syringes !!!

no:

1. The impression of your teeth

It. This (rubber) is placed between some teeth

your. The bridle found in your teeth

4. Fill or keep ... you choose the color of the elastic

You. You should still have perfect hygiene or you will have trouble ... I am not going ... as I say !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ! ! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!! !!!! !! ! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!! !!!! !! ! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!! !!!! !! ! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!! !!!! !! ! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!! !!!! !! ! !!!!!

6. You need to put a rubber band around your teeth.

7. Forget ... Go back to ...

8. Containment ... use it too ... or you'll have trouble ... trust me!

Good i !!! Everything will be fine and finally it will be worth it!

Terry, dental hygiene

The worst part about this is that they pop up for about 2 weeks after breaking up. Be constructive and ask your dentist about candles, this is a mistake. As soon as they give it to my dogs, I get out of the wax sticks so I can move. Another factor is that the worst thing is that when you put the printed product on the clothes, it gets very dry and forces you to chew. But the touch doesn't hurt much, usually they make the bed first, then come back to you every week or so, then when you put the strap on the crib, rub the crib and inside the lips. Usually ends.

In St. they use this mouth to keep your mouth very wide. Do this so that they can mix the glue and apply it to your teeth so that you do not drop the egg. After pulling the shoe over their teeth, they put something weird that would dry out quickly so it wouldn't fall out, then pull the thread and ask what color elastic you want and that's it. It usually takes 25-30 minutes to apply it to your upper and lower teeth.

You don't get points because it doesn't hurt much. Brush your teeth, glue each tooth and place it on your shoes one by one, then put your shoes on and then choose the color, follow the instructions that give you wax and floss and toothbrush. You finished All you need is sticky cheeks or wax for cows. I now !! :)

It doesn't hurt when you use it. There is no meter because it is only applied to the surface of the teeth. After applying it, it will hurt for a day or two. This is completely normal. They can ask you what color you want to make it flexible. Don't panic! Just take telenol or medicine when you see me and you'll be fine!

Did you get a point for that? ۔

Well I need to get this and I was wondering if they would give you a cent. I really can't stand the stitches in my mouth. If so, can you explain everything? And I also wondered when and if it would be possible to have a colored rubber band in your pocket. My friend had it, and they put a sea of ​​colors on the wires, I was between their pigs and around them .. I was nervous = [

update

Marine rubber *

Also, what is a wound and when will it go away?