Do Shorts Run Smaller Than Pants

Why should I wear pants that are completely different in size from mine? 3

Okay, my mom and I wear the same size pants (she's about 1 size from me) but she's 12 sizes smaller on srts and I wear more than 2 sizes on srts. What do you think about it? Are Srts Different Square Sizes From Pants?

update

My legs are very long, but I believe in height, not edge length. My mom is very tall and wears small size on SRTs, while my size is flat and I wear big size on SRTs, which makes it weird.

I've never heard of it

It may have something to do with where you wear pants. That way, your clothes can be higher than the waist you are wearing. There is a dramatic difference in the size of the wearer when it comes to down pants. Also, every day is different, so keep that in mind. Wear everything that is beautiful and elegant and ignore the image!

I would tell you to wear shorts from your mother. Your tighter shirt may have a waist, but the bottom of the shirt may swell. You will probably wear smaller SRTs where they will be wider than your waist but overall thinner.

It may be lighter if your waist is tight, but your waist is big. I weigh 110 pounds, but my waist weighs 27 inches, my hips and ribs are almost touching, so my waist doesn't fit well, there's no space in my body!

It depends on na. :)

But hahaha, sometimes you wear clothes of different sizes when the only reason for wearing jeans or smaller size is the length of your thighs or leg or your eyelids. :)

No, it has nothing to do with size or if it is pants or trousers. It's the cut and the difference that makes the difference. I'm surprised your mom didn't know!

As the first person said, the length of the pants needs to be considered. ... you are probably more pear-sized than that ... it also has to do with where you wear shorts instead of pants ... like your waist is bigger because when i use them So pants are usually longer. At least ... I don't know ... we have different sizes too.

The latest size?

Variations in thigh length :)

Well, you don't really have to worry about the length of the srts, so maybe that's why.