Do Retainers Fix Overbite

Will using my mount lower my head?

Although the name "follower" indicates that you must "keep", it is different for you. There are different types of restrictions and, in your case, Essex restrictions. The advantage of this type of retention is that it returns the teeth to their posterior state. Let me make it clear that if the gear has changed a lot, it will not be of any use. However, if you can put the retainer in your mouth, it will work. The pain you feel shows that your tooth has changed and the maintainer is trying to push you back. Just insist on using followers and you will be happy. What do I know because I use it myself and it is the most common jug in my orthodontic practice in Northern California.

Excessive restrictions

This page can help you.

Come back:

Will using my mount lower my head?

I have had it for many years and I have two insulin / cleaner retainers. One up and one down.

I haven't used my retainer in months (yes I know) and my overtime will be back soon. I just installed the device and the fit at the bottom ...

You should go back to your dentist. The old support is gone. You will need a new retainer to keep your teeth in the new position. Don't try to fit teeth with an old retainer. You can damage the roots.

I don't know, but I know that if you go to the dentist, they can help you ask your dentist what they are doing. You wrap your teeth around them and use a rubber band and it helps. Helmets can also help: /

no. The maintainer should keep the teeth in place.

Sorry, I was sorry to hear that, but you probably should

Treat it and don't take it off for at least 6 months ... even if you sleep you have to use it!