Do Nascar Drivers Wear Diapers

Do NASCAR drivers wear flip flops during races if they need to go to the bathroom? 3

NASCAR races are long and drivers do not relax unless they have a red flag. This means that when they want to go to the bathroom, they can't get out of the car in a hurry to go to the bathroom. I think some riders will probably wear leather shoes during the race if they think they won't be able to wear them by the end of the race. it's fine?

I'm a fan of NASCAR and I don't think they will because everyone is tired after the race and you are sweating. This is going to be very difficult with this car. That's why you see them getting too much water and running. Some races last 4-6 hours due to warnings. The only time they can get out of a car is an accident, a red flag or a change of driver when they can't take part, if they get sick or injured in a previous race.

Do you use Der when you sit down to write questions? What if you need to leak? No, they don't drink or eat much during the race, so they don't have to go out and when they do, they get ahead. And after years of driving, his friends got used to it and he recovered. And NASCAR races run a maximum of 4 hours instead of 5 hours.

In fact, it is rarely a problem. Between the heat of the car and the heat above the driver, dehydration is a much bigger problem than it should be. On a typical day, a rider can lose more than 5 kg during a race. That is why the driver receives liquids at every stop in the box and also has a source of energy. Too much too much too little too much better.

~ PK

I have that pilot. They don't wear pants. You go to the bathroom during the race, and if you have to walk again after running, run or stretch your pants. The clothes they wear are very heavy and very light, and you can't even match the clothes underneath.

I'm sure someone in the history of NASC has used Der.

I don't think most drivers use it. I know Nescar drivers sweat a lot during races, so maybe that's why they don't have to worry. But if you want to ■■■■, I don't know what you do.

There are over-the-counter pills that you can take to prevent this from happening. Therefore, it should be analyzed.

Big question

Sorry, but a healthy person can run easily without any challenge.

I always felt that there was some connection between the people who answered these questions.

I'm sure yes or sometimes. Now I'm wondering which controller you are speculating with.

From? ■■■■, I left everything on the chair.

Finally free.