Do I Have To Wear A Retainer Forever

Do I really have to use my own screw tensioner?!? ۔

I am 13 years old and I just got my CES. My orthodontist told me that in addition to eating and brushing my teeth, I had to use a retainer for a week, so I had to use it at the right time. I asked my dentist how many years I should use my watch keeper. He can say bugs. I googled it because, for the nest of answers, it was a nightmare for me! By the way ... I have heard that at a certain age your teeth stop moving ... when can I stop using them? I would even ask my dentist, but now I'm under pressure! Also, if the teeth move a lot, why don't people born with straight teeth wear retainers? Thank you very much!!

After removing the braces, I applied the retainer and then loosened it so that my teeth were crooked and I could not use the retainer. I took it off, straightened it, and put it in a new bracket. Well, know everything, who I am, I don't follow and the row of teeth below me is crooked. I was 21 years old when I got my second CES and I was still moving after taking them off. I'm so sorry I didn't bring my followers to HT and I can only recommend them. You don't want to use it for free!

We are all different and some people run away without wearing retainers and keeping their teeth in good condition! Unfortunately I used my :(

Sorry if that wasn't the answer you wanted to hear, but I wish I had heard both!

They told me I should use my retainer too. I would like to go to my dentist.

Basically, your teeth don't really move during the day, they move with height, so I recommend wearing them for a while (for at least a year). After one year, you usually use it once a week and it is recommended for the rest of your life.

The length of your life when your teeth stop moving varies from person to person. For safety reasons, orthodontists recommend its use. Orthodontic treatment changes and changes because you still don't have all the answers to your teeth.

Even if you use retainers, your teeth will shrink a bit.

I stopped using it because it was bleeding from ulcers and gums and my teeth were a little less, but not as much as before.

This is fine if you don't care about easily accessible devices.

No, but if you want straight teeth, you will. Sometimes they use permanent support with lots of people, not as much as a bag you can pull. Fortunately, you don't have to wear a helmet or helmet. Don't worry, things may change in a few years.

Do I really have to use my screw tensioner?!? 3

I am 13 years old and I just got my CES ... my followers know 2 things. My orthodontist told me that in addition to eating and brushing my teeth, I had to wear a retainer for a week, so I had to use it at the right time. I asked my dentist how many years I should use my retainer per hour. He can say bugs. I googled because the nest of answers was a nightmare for me! By the way ... I have heard that at a certain age your teeth stop moving ... when can I stop using it? I would have asked my dentist too, but now I'm under pressure! Also, if teeth move a lot, why don't people born with straight teeth wear retainers? Thank you very much!!

After removing the braces, I put the retainer inside and then loosened it so that my teeth would be crooked and I could not use the retainer. I took it off, straightened it, and put it in a new bracket. Well, everyone knows who I am, I don't follow and my bottom teeth are crooked. I was 21 years old when I got my second CES and they were still moving after I took it off. I apologize for not bringing my followers to ht and I can only recommend them. You don't want to use it for free!

We are all different and some people run away without wearing retainers and keeping their teeth in good condition! Unfortunately I used my :(

Sorry if that wasn't the answer you wanted to hear, but I wish I had heard both!

They told me I should wear my retainer too. I'd like to see my dentist.

Basically, your teeth don't really move during the day, they move with height, so I recommend wearing them for a while (for at least a year). After one year, you usually use it once a week and it is recommended that you do this for the rest of your life.

The duration of your life varies from person to person when teeth stop moving, so dentists recommend its use for safety reasons. Orthodontic treatment changes and changes because you do not yet have all the answers to your teeth.

Even if you use retainers, your teeth will shrink a bit.

I stopped using it because it caused ulcers and bleeding gums and my teeth got a little less, but not as much as before.

This is fine if you don't care about easily accessible devices.

No, but if you want straight teeth, you will. Sometimes they use permanent support that has a lot of people in it, which is not as much as a bag you can pull. Reward yourself, you don't have to wear a helmet or helmet. Don't worry, things could change in a few years.

Hello

Some people can be terrified of all kinds of health problems.

Which is on everyone's lips these days.

We grew up without them and our teeth were straight, I think at 18 years old if you think that's the limit.

Movie star dental problems are now at the top of the list.

Well, I'm 17 years old and I've been using my clear container for 4 years now, and I've been using it every day for days ... days. So go to someone else ... my plan is to separate from it.