Do Fish Get Thirsty

Do Fish Get Thirsty

Are fish thirsty?

What is the answer to really losing the war? ..I don't think I can fix it or this ... what do you think? ... I've been thinking about these questions for a long time, yes, and I really can't sleep, no, my obsession can even lose its answer! ... If I write at least as much as I can, I can give myself the best answer, and if I write so rudely, I can get good grades.

Fish have easy access to water and rarely feel thirsty. The water enters the fish through the mouth and throat, and the blood absorbs everything it needs. Interestingly, whales, which are marine mammals, do not drink salt water. They need water, but they get everything they need in the form of metallic water. The food they eat is converted into fat () and then used for energy and growth as needed. When a wheel burns (hydrocarbons), its cells use oxygen but release carbon dioxide and water, metal water People also drink metallic water, but we usually prefer E or Pepsi when we are thirsty.

The fish is thirsty, but not for water, but for air.

Do Fish Get Thirsty

Do Fish Get Thirsty

This answer is very good but they are thirsty but there is no water for air. This is unlike us. When we are thirsty, they need air. If yes, you have never seen a fish. , It's mouth in the air. Human

Only on Thursdays do you have to ask someone for security. I don't think i'm too sweet

Did you know that fish eat their food ...

Drink in the bathroom if you need to.

forever.

Lee Ann

Only when it's over

Yes !! Swim in the same water, drink, live .... !!!!

Do Fish Get Thirsty

Do Fish Get Thirsty

Hmmm ... think about it ... there's a lot of Pepsi out there ... maybe. .............. No no no!

Do Fish Get Thirsty