Do Fingernails Have Calories

w Are human nails full of calories? 3

Well, I have an eating disorder (yes, I know I'm working on it, don't judge me) ... but I fix my nails so they don't turn gray, but then I wonder : Do Nails Have Calories? ? What should i eat

Nails have almost no calories.

Shaking and biting your nails has many unwanted side effects. It will not help your condition at all, but it will make you more nutritious.

Nails are made of protein.

Protein has 4 calories per gram.

So if you take out all your nails and nails, clean the excess blood and tissues from your skin and eat them, you can eat a little more ... I don't know, maybe about 30 calories? ?

You are dealing with a number of different neurological problems here. Can't you use your anorexic neurosis to calm the obsessive nail biting neurosis? It's not that calories are a good reason to avoid nail acne, but you can at least get a manicure or treatment.

Of course they are joking, but for your own good, use whatever tools you have to control the nervous behavior that is hurting you. Anxiety is worse than ugly nails. Take care of yourself.

Nails provide almost no effective calories.

However, there is a high chance of nail infection.

10 fingers are the 10 most common causes of infection.

Also, it is very likely that the nail area will be injured and affected.

There is no such thing as high calorie chewing gum, and the manufacturers claim that it is good for your teeth. You can try it.