Do Belly Button Piercings Scar

Will there be any marks left in the abdomen? 3

I thought about stabbing myself in the stomach. But if that happens and I don't like it, will it leave a mark? Or stomach mess? Will the file close? I have heard that it does not close, I have also heard that it depends on the type of skin, it closes and does not leave marks ... I am an idiot! Help. All answers are welcome :)

Does piercing the stomach also hurt? :

I'm a piercer. The distortion will stop over time, but if your stomach has been piercing for years, it probably won't. My stomach piercing never stops and I haven't had a barbell in 5 years, many of my friends feel the same way! But everyone reacts differently, coming closer after a few years, not doing anything.

If it is not closed, the left one remains, but if it is closed, there is a small mark. Apply magic or oil to the skin twice a day for at least 3 months to reduce blemishes.

This can be due to the skin type, especially the skin type. This means you will have a small raised scar. o Oil also helps reduce the presence of keloids. I have several piercing keloids.

A perforated abdomen usually does not cause pain, but some people say it does. It's after stabbing, it's boring, it can't be bent or twisted, it hurts! And it's annoying when you dry it with a towel, so keep it clean with salt water twice a day :)

Yes, there will be scars, but this is a very small file, you will feel the big ones because of you and. Use oil, help or buy a transparent belly ring.

When you let it heal, you will have this scar for about a year. It all depends on your skin. It hurts when your skin is as thick as mine. It closes very quickly if you are not catching the piercing. If your skin is thin then you will be fine. It doesn't hurt much. It's quick and ready.

It hurts. Also leaves number 2. One is the entry bar and the other is where it comes from. The first time you stab him, he's hard to move. And it takes time to recover. And you can't handle it because you can get an infection. But after 4-5 days the pain stopped. And after 3-6 weeks you can take care of it. Also change the stomach support. I help x.

Yes, but it is small and may wear off over time. I don't care if i were you

Will be closed at the end